Preproduction model shown. Some specs may vary from those pictured.
Your Traveling Companion. Born from our Australian Adventures.
Proudly made in the foothills of Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains.
Now accepting orders for 2023.
Pricing starts at $78,000.
Email us for more information:
Features & Specifications
Interior: Length – 12’10”, width – 6’1”, height – 6’4”
Exterior: Length – 18′, width – 6’4”, height – 8’10” (w/ 31” tires)
Departure angle – 30°
Ground clearance – 18” (w/ 31” tires)
Dry weight – 2,600 lbs (not including options)
Gross vehicle mass – 3,500 lbs or 3,747 lbs
Tire size – 245/75/R17
Fresh water – 45 gal
Grey water – 25 gal
Internal storage volume – 40.0 cu ft
External storage volume – 19.4 cu ft
Kitchen storage volume – 5.5 cu ft
Total storage volume – 64.9 cu ft
- Powdercoated heavy duty steel chassis designed to meet Australian Design Rules
- Integrated rock sliders and rear recovery points
- Cruisemaster DO35 3-axis hitch mount
- Ark Extreme Offroad trailer jack
- Ark rear corner steadies
- Aluminum entry steps
- Cruisemaster independent suspension with coil springs (upgrade to airbags available)
- 10” electric brakes with independently controlled hand brakes
- BF Goodrich KO2 245/75/R17 tires (upgrade available)
- Mud flaps
- Full-sized spare tire mounted to rear
- Rear hitch receiver for bike carrier or other accessories
- Exterior flood lights and rock lights controlled via Redarc interior touch screen or smart phone
- 2 vented wet storage boxes each large enough for a 20 lb propane tank and a jerry can
- External storage volume of 19.4 cu ft
- Walls, floor, and roof are a 1.5” thick composite panel with fiberglass skin and rigid core
- Thermally efficient and hard-sided for true 4-season camping and bear country
- Roof is a single fiberglass piece with no seams
- Interior cabin uses a combination of wood for warmth and composites to reduce weight
- All face cabinetry is finished with Osmo Polyx oil/hardwax
- Thule 10’x8’ fully retractable awning (180° awning upgrade available)
- Tern Overland double-glazed windows on all 4 sides with integrated screens and blackout blinds
- Front sky window located over the bed for night time star gazing
- True queen size bed (60”x80”) with 4.5” mattress with latex or memory foam options
- Dinette seating for up to 4 with adjustable Lagun table mount
- 5,000 BTU air conditioner
- MaxxFan deluxe roof vent with 10 speed fan, thermostat, and remote
- MaxxFan dome roof vent with fan and light in bathroom
- Interior LED lights that are individually controlled
- Reading lights with USB sockets at bed head
- Rear storage locker with access from inside and outside
- Internal storage volume of 40.0 cu ft
- Kitchen area is an integrated modular system that is quick to deploy and accessible inside and out
- Exterior kitchen is birch plywood finished with Osmo Polyx oil/hardwax (upgrade available)
- Pullout with 2 collapsible sinks and hot/cold running water
- Pullout with 2 induction cooktops accessible inside and outside
- Table with 2 height adjustments
- Truma 69 L fridge/freezer accessible inside and outside (upgrade available)
- 4 storage compartments with a total volume of 5.5 cu ft accessible inside and outside
- Exterior kitchen prep space of 107”
- Interior kitchen counter 46.5” long with stainless steel sink and hot/cold running water
Play and Connect
- Redarc RedVision TVMS with Manager 30 (made in Australia)
- Control and monitor multiple devices from the RedVision 4.3” display unit or mobile app via Bluetooth
- Redarc Manager 30 charges and maintains batteries with AC, DC, and solar inputs
- 1 x 300 Ah lithium battery (upgrade available)
- 2 x 180 W Redarc rigid solar panels, total capacity 360 W (upgrade available)
- 1500 W inverter (upgrade available)
- 30 amp shore connection
- 110 V, USB, and DC sockets located throughout the camper
- Exterior 110 V and USB socket
- Fusion marine stereo system with Bluetooth
- TV and coax cable ready
- All water tanks, waterlines, and gate valves are located inside thermal envelope for 4-season camping
- Fresh water – 45 gal, grey water – 25 gal
- Elwell Timberline diesel water heater and furnace (diesel and electric)
- SeeLevel tank monitors display level in percent
- Wet bathroom with toilet and shower (toilet upgrade available)
- Adjustable bathroom door and wall provides more flexible space
- Exterior hot/cold water connection
- Water distribution panel with brass fittings
- Water system valves and equipment grouped together in a single compartment
- Integrated water management system with shore/city fill, siphon fill, internal pressurize, and winterize
- Water filtration system
Available Options & Upgrades
Contact us for information on available upgrades and options.
Note: Features and options can change depending on availability.
From the Founders
The idea of Wombat Camper wasn’t born overnight. It is the result of many years of experience as Architect and designers, travelers and builders.
Our travel has taken us to many diverse countries where we have had the opportunity to experience different ways of living and types of transportation.
Our professional skills and experience have allowed us to design and develop campers, which we have used to traverse Australian Outback roads and encounter North American climate extremes.
All of that experience together has resulted in a camper that is designed and built with the user in mind.
Cheers, Brad and Julie
Want to know more?
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: /wombatcamper
Follow us on Instagram: @wombatcamper_
(Please note this is a new Instagram account.)